I have been using Wondershare to download videos from YouTube and it works great in downloading all kinds of YouTube videos. I can download 4k and even 8k videos, I can download 360° videos, and I can download the whole playlist or even a whole channel with it! Recently, when I was trying to download a YouTube video, I notice it says 60FPS on YouTube. However, when I try to download it, Wondershare does not list the FPS info. I try “60fps youtube downloader” and “download 60fps youtube video” on Google, but none of the recommended programs list the FPS information. So, how do we know that the video we want to download is 60 FPS or not?
After a couple of days of trying, I find two easy ways to download 60FPS YouTube videos and in this post, I will share my experience on how to download a 60FPS YouTube video and you know it’s exactly a 60 FPS YouTube video before downloading.
- 1 Is the YouTube video 60FPS?
- 2 True 60 FPS YouTube Video Downloader
- 3 How to Download 60FPS YouTube Video
- 4 Tips for 60FPS YouTube Downloading
- 5 60 FPS YouTube Video Downloader Alternative
Is the YouTube video 60FPS?
It is really easy to tell if there is a 60 or even 120 fps video on YouTube. What you need to do is just to play the video in your browser and check the below information via the Gear icon and then click Quality. And here 60 in 2160p60 means 60 FPS.
We may have to do so because not all the 60FPS YouTube Downloaders displays such details like FPS but resolution, duration or video format. But, from today on, this won’t be a problem any more.
True 60 FPS YouTube Video Downloader
4K Video Downloader is from the 4K Download project, which is owned by Open Media OOO. Even it is named as 4K downloader, it actually downloads videos from YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc, up to 8K. And, I do believe it can download even higher resolution videos if available.
It is free to download 30 videos each day on your Windows, macOS, and Linux machines. And it supports HDR video downloading, 3D and 360° videos, playlist, and channels. The premium version unlocks all features to download unlimited videos and more threads supported for faster downloading.
It is highly recommended to download 60FPS YouTube videos because it displays the FPS info before your downloading it. You can follow the guide below to learn how in detail.
How to Download 60FPS YouTube Video
Here, you have a detailed guide on how to download YouTube videos with an exact 60 FPS with 4K Video Downloader. It’s very easy to use, and you can even do so with just one-click.
Please follow the above button to download, install, and launch the YouTube Downloader. Also, visit your YouTube video in your browser and copy the URL.
Step 1. Paste Link
Click the Paste Link button on top, and the program will start analyzing.
Step 2. Select Preferred 60 FPS Video for Downloading
For YouTube videos, 4K Video Downloader only takes a second to analyze and display the results for you. As you can see, it displays FPS info. Thus, you will get an exact 60 FPS YouTube video after downloading.
Step 3. Start Downloading
Hit the Download button, and the program will begin downloading your selected 60 FPS YouTube video for you.
Smart Mode for One-Click 60 FPS YouTube Downloading
If 60 FPS is always your first choice for downloading, feel free to enable Smart Mode for one-click downloading and be sure to select 60 FPS in Quality. In this way, you can just hit the Paste Link button, and 4K Video Downloader will start downloading 60FPS YouTube videos immediately for you, if available. If not, this 60FPS YouTube video downloader will estimate and select the closest video for your downloading.
Tips for 60FPS YouTube Downloading
- Set proxy for downloading 60 FPS YouTube videos that are not available for your country. And, surely, you need to have a proxy account first.
- Log in YouTube in Preference-General to download your own playlist, private videos, and even age-restricted videos.
- As you can see, there are a lot of 60 FPS YouTube videos with the codec AV01. It’s good for streaming, however, you may have problems in playing them on your PC or MAC with the built-in video player, like QuickTime. This is because QuickTime just doesn’t support AV1 videos. You can use VLC(PC & MAC), MPC-BE(PC), or IINA(MAC) for playback. Or, you will have to re-convert those videos to H.264 for better compatible purposes.
60 FPS YouTube Video Downloader Alternative
Wondershare UniConverter is an all-in-one media solution programmed by Wondershare Technology. As you can see from the straight-forward UI, it is able to convert and burn videos and DVDs, transfer videos between iOS/Android and your PC/Mac, and download YouTube videos for you.
I also recommend Wondershare UniConverter here just because it downloads 60 fps YouTube videos just fine. The Downloader module offers a versatile way to download videos from YouTube as well as other online sites. For YouTube downloading, it is able to download 4K and 8K YouTube videos, playlists, and 60FPS videos as well.
Below I will show you a step-by-step guide on how to download a 60FPS YouTube video with UniConverter. Don’t worry, it is really easy to use.
Please follow the above button to download, install and launch it. Besides, visit your YouTube video and copy the URL.
Step 2. Paste URL
Click Paste URL button and the 60FPS YouTube Downloader will go automatically for analyzing.
Step 3. Download 60FPS YouTube Video
After the YouTube video is analyzed, you will see the details like Quality(resolution), Extension(format), and Size. Choose the 60FPS videos in different formats you prefer and hit Download Selected Videos.
Besides, there’s the URL for the sample 60FPS YouTube video.
Step 4. Start Downloading
After that, you will have to click Download Now to start downloading the 60FPS YouTube video.
Here are my tips for downloading YouTube videos, especially 60FPS ones with Wondershare UniConverter.
- You are more likely to get 60FPS video if you select the highest resolution for downloading.
- High-Speed Download mode is highly recommended to enable for 60FPS YouTube video downloading. And it saves you a lot of time if your connection is limited.
- If there is no 60FPS source in the YouTube video, but you still want to 60FPS that video, no worry, enable Download and Convert mode and set the FPS to 60FPS here: