Global Market Insights states that the world’s FinTech software sector is growing dramatically nowadays. For example, the global personal finance apps industry only was nearly $1.1 bln in 2022 and will hit at least $1.8 billion by 2032. Analysts explain such a tendency by the numerous benefits of FinTech applications. Consequently, putting money into financial software development is considered an extremely prospective idea by businesspeople presently. At the same time, only a few entrepreneurs know enough about such app creation. So, let’s dive deeper into this topic.
What to Do Before Ordering Financial Software Development
Initially, entrepreneurs should choose a FinTech niche where they would like to do business. Among the most favorable finance fields, experts note the following ones:
- Transferring electronic funds. According to Eurostat, Europe’s sector grew by 47% from 2015 to 2021. The same is true for many other developed countries.
- Taxation management. Tax programs are widely used by not only government institutions but also by private audit firms. That’s because the mentioned financial software essentially simplifies myriad taxation operations like report creation or calculation of taxes based on the information about expenses and incomes of business entities via automated features.
- E-commerce payments. Statista claims approximately 87% of UK citizens made purchases on the internet in 2020. This number is constantly growing.
- Budgeting and accounting. Increasingly, business owners deliver managing their funds to financial software. This is because such apps can perform deeper analysis, quickly process data loads, and deal with sudden increases in accounting workload (for example, during seasonal spikes).
- Issuance of loans. Finance applications can automatically organize and analyze the necessary information about potential borrowers to simplify credit approval. These digital products are able to consider many more risks compared to real-life specialists when deciding on loan issuance. As a result, you significantly decrease the chances of wrong decision-making.
- Trading and investing. FinTech applications can process more information about certain industries or companies, clearly detect ongoing market trends, and accurately identify upcoming tendencies. This enables investors to essentially increase the percentage of successful deals. Financial applications may be helpful for both short-term and long-term trading.
There are many more beneficial niches like personal financing for specific groups, refinancing, etc. You may get further details about financial software for these and other sectors by contacting appropriate specialists like the ones from keenethics.com.
Analyze Your Competitors’ Applications
View the most popular finance solutions from your niche. Note the features you like and dislike in certain apps. Mix the information gained as a part of research with your own ideas to develop a concept for future FinTech software. This will help developers understand your requirements and needs more deeply.
Pick a Reliable Financial Software Development Company
To select a credible IT agency, you need to check the following things:
- If a company operates officially. Trustworthy developers always work under formal licenses. The permissions should be issued by authoritative organizations. A license must be valid, so check its expiration date and serial number.
- Chosen company’s portfolio. The list of completed projects should include applications similar to the one you want to order. If not, make sure that a picked agency has specialists with relevant experience. You may do that, for example, by asking for developers’ qualification certificates.
- If an IT agency enters into contracts with their clients. Fair contracts shouldn’t include equivocal statements, hard-to-read inscriptions, or empty spaces. That’s because the specified tricks are typically employed by shady firms to hide disadvantageous cooperation conditions. At the same time, fair contracts commonly contain the total project price and a clear deadline.
Businesspeople can avoid making all those checks if a selected financial software development agency has famous brands among its clients. That’s because well-known enterprises strictly guard their reputation. Therefore, they carefully check their partners to avoid being accused of collaborating with dubious firms or fraudsters.
Financial Software Development Procedure
The FinTech app creation process includes the stages as follows:
- Discussing the concept of a future application with business analysts of a development company. Thereafter, analytical experts research the most successful digital products in your niche, the current consumer requirements, etc. That all results in a software development proposal meeting your financial capabilities, demands, time constraints, and modern tendencies.
- UI/UX design. Here, IT specialists create a comprehensive and user-friendly interface for your financial software.
- MVP making. This preliminary app version allows for testing the target audience’s reaction to the product being created. After conducting certain tests, IT specialists implement needed adjustments.
- Full-fledged software creation. This involves coding, integrating the necessary functions, and making an application compliant with the needed platforms (mobile and desktop OSes or popular browsers if it’s a web app).
- Holding tests. Here, engineers check ready-made software for flaws like freezes, unstable operation, etc. After test conduction, the necessary improvements are made.
- Financial software deployment. Specialists perform particular things that allow for making an application available to its intended audience.
Lastly, FinTech app maintenance should be noted. Reliable developers like Keenethics offer software creation and application servicing assistance. That’s because trusted IT agencies are confident in their digital solutions. On the other hand, shady firms typically try to escape maintaining their applications. This is due to such apps frequently having poor quality.
Some More Words
AMR believes the global finance app market will rise by over 9% annually by at least 2031. This makes investing in financial software development incredibly promising. This, however, is true only if you order app-making services from trustworthy IT agencies. Such companies always conclude fair contracts with their clients and have all the necessary permits.
Furthermore, credible developers never set low prices for their services. That’s because financial software development takes a lot of effort and time. On top of that, many skilled professionals of various specialties are involved as a part of the app-creating process. The only exception may be the periods when reputable IT agencies run promotional campaigns to attract even more clients. As part of such occasions, developers offer their services at discounted rates.